About Edmond Town Hall
Edmond Town Hall
Edmond Town Hall, dedicated in 1930 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was a gift from Newtown benefactor Mary Elizabeth Hawley, who named the building after her great grandfather, Judge William Edmond.
Since its inception, Edmond Town Hall has served as the heart and center of the community by providing space for entertainment, events, sports and governmental and civic activities.
The mission of Edmond Town Hall is to enrich the community by providing a place for generations of residents and neighbors to make memories by gathering to celebrate and enjoy arts, social, civic, sports, entertainment and milestone events and activities.