Ingersoll Auto Pop-up Drive-in Theater
DRIVE-IN MOVIE CANCELLED WEDNESDAY, JUL 1st DUE TO THUNDERSTORMS! Tomorrow night is supposed to be sunny. You can use tonight’s ticket to come to tomorrow night’s show!
Enjoy a movie under the stars, made possible through the generous support of Ingersoll Auto of Danbury and DNR Laboratories.
Introduce your family to this wonderful form of entertainment. PJ’s and teddy bears are welcome!
- Please note. All must follow health department rules as follows: Only 42 carload tickets available per night. You must pre-order and PRINT your Carload Ticket and bring it to the parking lot starting at 8:30 p.m. If you are unable to print you must have your ticket on your mobile device and show it to the ticket taker. You will not be able to enter unless you show the ticket through your closed window. Anyone leaving their car for any reason must wear a mask.
- If you wish to enjoy the Popcorn Special , order the popcorn special ticket when your’re buying your movie ticket and it will delivered to your vehicle. The special includes one large bucket of popcorn, two cold bottles of water and one small packet of chocolate M&Ms. It will be delivered to your car.
- Additional concession treats are available to order through your phone once you are in our lot. All concessions will be delivered to your car by our staff. You can use the button below to order, or scan the QR code provided to you at the parking lot entrance by our ticket checker.
DRIVE-IN CANCELLATION/RAIN POLICY
- If the movie is cancelled for any reason, e.g. large thunderstorm, etc. we will post it on the Edmond Town Hall Website and Facebook page by 6:30 p.m. Ticket buyers will receive a refund, but we cannot refund online system fees.
- No refunds will be given if it rains during the movie.
- In case of cancellation due to technical issues that prevent us from showing the movie, we will refund ticket prices. We cannot refund online system fees for any reason.